I see something similar on some of the bloggers, Gratitudes, Thankfulness, etc. In this season of Thanksgiving, here are a few of mine.
- That bright 4 year old in the library, who, after Story Hour was finished, rejoined his Mother, all smiles, with a “How was YOUR day, Mommy?”
- Husbands who dutifully hold up their wife's latest quilts without too much complaining, so she can take photos for her blog.
- My Mother taught me how to make GOOD bread from scratch.
- My father encouraged me to have fun.
- My mother had an artistic inclination and encouraged my own creativity.
- My brother recently told me, “You always were a good sport!"
(Ok, that’s six!)