Tuesday, April 03, 2012

NQR -

I've been playing with my 5-yr old camera, not ever realizing it had video AND sound.  Getting this little trimmed clip to my Blog has made me feel like I am super-human when in actuality, the Internet provided the tools.  I provided good luck and stamina.  This is me, and DH speaking.

I feel like a football player after winning the Superbowl!!! 

If you look fast, there is a quilt pile on a frame in the background.  I hope my last comment was "shazam" not what it sounded like!  8-))

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Elaine. I got a chuckle out of that! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is the little things that can make us the happiest.

    It was so nice to see you.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cool! You are so much fun. Thanks for doing this. Maybe I need to look at my camera again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Maybe I should discover how to use the video on my camera. Better find a kiddo to teach me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think alike! I didn't know it at first, either. Good for you for introducing yourself to us, "in person!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely look pleased with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! I love your smile, and your purple top!

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.