Saturday, November 18, 2017

Visually Disturbing

Hmmmm - wonder why my vacuum quit? 

OK, to the shop, 60 miles there, 60 miles back and I had to leave it.  Great Vac & Sew repair shop, but no idea of damage we caused when we tried to thoroughly clean up this mess, but they kindly gave me a loaner while I wait to find out damage. 

I'm also waiting for the new electrical connection and new range "eye" -- guess I'm not making gravy for Thanksgiving. 

Guess I'll sew, and work on my second QAYG kids quilt.  8-)))

I am wishing all of you a blessed, warm, and safe Thanksgiving Day. 

1 comment:

  1. My vacuum cleaner head often looks like that. I get out the scissors and cut away and get my hands disgustingly dirty trying to unwrap it all. I also am getting pretty good at dismantling the whole head and putting it back together.

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.