Sunday, March 20, 2011

Workshop, Rebuilt Log Cabin

My Guild asked me to teach/hold a workshop on my Rebuilt Log Cabin. Here's a bunch of us, sharing a large beautiful library room with another class. We have so many members (138) that we frequently have 2 classes planned, instead of just one. This meeting was local and many of the gals car-pooled but I only had to travel 5 minutes! THAT saved ME the usual 2 hours of driving. Happy Day!

My post of March 12 and March 15 shows one version of a nearly finished, Rebuilt Log Cabin.

I'm embarrassed to see I didn't get everyone in my photos! Jeesh! I also see the value of understanding how to make a slide show instead of individual photos.













12 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the log cabin block ending up on an angle. Do you have as many setting choices as with a regular log cabin block?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...love all the blocks..and idea ... and looks like a great group of ladies. I have to try this for sure...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block and teaching made for lots of smiles on this nice group of quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like everyone was having a great time. What a fun day you must have had teaching your class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH..wonderful...I wish I could have taken the class. Looked like a sew peaceful rewarding time in a quilters life. thank you for teaching and sharing your projects..they do inspire us to create. DEB};o

    ReplyDelete
  7. DId you write up driections to this, or do I have to come WAY up there to take a class with you?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fun!! Lovely to see the different colour combos people used :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lot of happy quilters - your class must have been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all these great blocks and gosh - all the joyful quilters, too! How fantastic Elaine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great class and what a great quilt! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! Way in the future historians may wonder if this pattern was regional! LOL. You started a trend! Bet the quilt group was thrilled with your workshop. What a great space to work in - lucky you - only 5 minutes away! Cheers! Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.