This has been in process for a while - I can't remember how I made the string-piece units - probably on phone book pages, then trimmed to correct size using a template. During my renovations, and moving a lot of books, giving away stuff, replacing stuff and books, I dusted off Eleanor Burns quilt books, and perhaps used part of her wonderful methods. This RRtoK was machine quilted on a Janome MC6500 that almost always works wonderfully. My favorite thread is silk-finish cotton Metler. I wanted to practice my ruler work . One more thing - no one ever talks about the Pressure foot and this time I adjusted it a lot until a good "sweet spot" was found when quilting backward using the ruler, previously a bug-a-boo.
Size is approx. 65" x 78".