Sunday, April 22, 2018

Texas Tumbleweed, Nebraska Breeze, progress with MQ'ing

Finally, after 3 years in NO progress, I'm getting this D O N E!   This is a free design by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.com.  I've renamed my version, "Nebraska Breeze."

Several gals on an e-mail list asked for photos of machine quilting designs, but my photos would not load properly there, so, here they are.  These designs are casual, large floppy plumey motifs, with a few surprises (missteps!) along the way.  My thread is a soft green.

Backing fabric - what a great find!  Some artist did the work and I was lucky enough to have chosen the original front fabrics 3 years ago that coordinates perfectly!

5 comments:

  1. I just love it! What a talent you have, with your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be Gorgeous!!! onward!! Happy Sewing from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love your description of the quilting motif. :)
    That is a perfect backing--what a find!

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.