Sunday, September 16, 2018

Garden Party - Top DONE


What happened to my plan of "only smaller tops"???   This is 83 x 83".  Frankly it WAS just plain fun to keep using all the combinations of fabric.  mmmm I've said that about a previous quilt  ..."couldn't stop making the blocks." 

The backing is white with quarter-sized polka dots!  Exactly what it needs, MORE COLOR!  LOL 

And yes, it looks exactly like Bonnie Hunter's with same name.  I really didn't want to copy hers - it was just so adventuresome, and tedious, I was afraid to make it any other way.

7 comments:

  1. I adore it!! Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Congratulations!! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice....i had that same plan and have done the same...so many great patterns just can't pass them by! beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commend you, Elaine. It is a beauty, and that took a lot of blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS! It turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look what she did! Wow! It's gorgeous, Elaine!! You have inspired me. I just might have to get started on one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a great quilt Elaine!

    what's wrong with the ankle? Too many years wearing high heels?
    ;~)

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.