Monday, June 18, 2018

Little Red Wagon

Quilt Guilt (LOL did anyone notice I said GUILT, not Guild?) meetings or an All Day Sew, require a conglomeration of supplies ... food, totes, machine, Show and Tell, notebooks, BOM stuff, white elephant sale, fabrics, extension cords, books, iron, mats, lamps ... you probably do the same ... and I always need a kind friend to help carry it all, or else have to make numerous trips back and forth to distant parking lot - I'm worn out before the event starts!   I've been seeing a handy rolling cart on sewing event videos. 

I even DREAMed! of what I might be looking for.  I'm out here in the boonies, with few shopping options and you know how a shopper likes to SEE what she's buying.  Last Friday my friend Machell called me and said she just bought one, "Shopko (local chain) has what you want!"  Off I dashed immediately after our conversation.  She got hers on sale somewhere else for $40.00 reduced from $80.00.  I found 2 left at Shopko for $60.00.  Here's mine!
Saturday was Guild meeting and for Show and Tell I bragged on it.  Works and rolls well.  Folds up easily by pulling on that strap you see in the middle of the basket.  Weight limit 150 lbs.   Has big wheels, and collapsing handle.  My car is not large and this fits in trunk with some room to spare.  It weighs about 10-12 lbs,  I'm happy.



10 comments:

  1. Oh, share the name/brand. Some of us who are not into weight lifting might need to find one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tool. Wal-Mart carries them also. Will have to check and see when they go on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I hope you get lots of use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got one of these to use when I vendor at craft shows! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elsie - hard to find your email now! Brand name on red wagon is Seina. Best feature is the center strap that helps it to fold up almost completely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Test message, number 2. By gosh, this might work, so I can respond to your kind comments, via the address you show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those wagons are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.