Saturday, August 17, 2019

#6 and the LAST from that box of scraps

Basket Weave or Basket Strings - thank you Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.com.  This is the LAST quilt, #6, from that wonderful box of scraps given to me by my LQS about 9 months ago.  By this time, I had to add a LOT of my own scrappy stash.  

 I like how it turned out.  The light side setting triangles are not quilted - not sure if I'll leave them unquilted or not.  
 It's amazing that the varieties a curvy line can suggest - almost like personalities.  I MQ'd  each block separately, many of them with different kinds of wavy lines.  
This innies and outies is a favorite - looks interesting, almost most masculine, or outdoorsy.  (Next post ... I'll post the back! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.