Saturday, December 22, 2018

Obsessive Piecing Happening Here!

My wonderful LQS has AGAIN gifted me with a huge box of scraps and I can't stop using them! 


This is part of "Daybreak" from Bonnie Hunter's newest book that came much earlier than I had expected.  I have a dozen blocks made.  What fun these are, using gifted scraps, but also clearing out some of mine.  Finished block is 8 in.  Note that I DID keep the orientation the same in each 4-patch. 

There's  a Thousand Pyramids top, folded up, waiting for border ideas.

... and a Strip and Slash, with all the blocks made, but only half a quilt made.

... and 4 Bonnie's Tiles started but it was put on a back burner. 

All of these started from ONE BOX of scraps.  HUGE Thank You to Pat's Creative Stitchery!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like that box of scraps fueled your creative fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! A new book and new scraps!!

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.