Friday, February 12, 2021

Covid Booster D O N E

 FYI - yesterday I received my booster Covid vaccination.   Easy Peasy - a large group was at the hospital, all over 75.  Administrators had doubled up the appointments due to inclement weather coming.  A few minutes after the shot I think I felt something in that arm, vague weariness or similar.  

No problems since, except a mild headache last night.  Today I am groggy and achy altho that's a fairly normal daily condition.   I finished hand sewing the binding on "Starry Nights" and managed  snow shoveling in ZERO temps, so apparently my parts are all working well enough!    

7 comments:

  1. Good for you, Elaine!
    I will be getting mine as soon as I qualify!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got your vaccine!!!! HURRAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good indeed....still waiting on vaccine here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are vaccinated. Very good that they doubled up on the appointments. I wouldn't want to go out in a storm to get vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vaccinations don't start for the public until April here in Japan. But being over 65 I'll supposedly be in the priority group so I'm hoping by summer I'll be done with it all. Don't overdo the snow shoveling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine, I have often used cardboard from fabric bolts cut to fit my bag bottom and jyst covered them with batting and fabric!! Marsha

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.