Sunday, February 20, 2022

Still Here - Making "I Spy" quilts

 

Another "I Spy" quilt - the back - I finally can use that wild stripe!



Some of you kindly sent me "cutsies" - I'm using them.  They are so bright and colorful - again, thank you to all.  More kid/toddler quilts to come - this one will be ready when needed.  I only quilted little curvy loops in the white borders and left the cutsies unquilted.  The white was quilted from left side across the jaggedy line to the right side  - simple.    As simple as these little squares were, I blanked when it came to their assembly. 

.  

My days have been filled with working on a Guild Raffle Quilt.  Our local gals made the blocks and then the sashing strips - can't show you - I've been working on the border that brought the size up to Queen size.   

3 comments:

  1. This is a great I Spy quilt. So many things to look for. Those might be wild stripes but they add a nice rainbow of colours to the elephants. Well done! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great finish! I see a few familiar fabrics in this one. ;)
    I actually came across a little piece of that black alphabet border fabric recently.
    Looking forward to seeing your raffle quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SPY quilts are so much fun but I really have to raid my friend's fabric bins to get a good sample of cute fabrics. Your's is a winner!

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.