Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Provided by Quilters!

 

Tuesday afternoon:  Two packets of kid fabric chunks and squares arrived today, all squished into my mailbox!  Wowser - like Christmas in January!!!!!  Thank you so much ladies - what a warm, lovely way to finish my afternoon!  One packet arrived from Utah, and another from Ontario - you know who you are!   8-)))))  I can't wait to start on the next "I Spy" quilt - I've been given many, many cute, kid-type fabrics - so many fun pieces, images we've not seen around here.  Life is good!  

The previously shown "I Spy" quilt was completed and gifted - hope the parents enjoy many years of games with their little boy.   

God bless you all.  

4 comments:

  1. It has finally arrived! Yay! Enjoy the many fun hours of sewing. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these quilts are really very cute. Dripping with cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Spy quilts are fun for the quilt maker and fun for the recipient!

    ReplyDelete

  4. When I am alone, I come to see your comments. It is a very good comment, how strange is your loneliness in this city, there are thousands of people but no one is like that. One is changed because you are not there, yesterday even the sunlight did not come on the wall. Thank you from my heart
    Beautifull Nightlife In Gurugram
    Yoga for Weight Loss 9 Asanas
    Yoga
    Night Party Girls
    Covid 19
    Night Club
    Goa Party
    Top Hill Stations In India
    Most Incredible Archaeological

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.