Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tiny faux flange

 I finished another "I Spy" quilt - have no idea why it takes me so long to get things DONE these days but ... here it is .............. uhhhh oh great, another issue to take up my fleeting time.  

New computer a few months ago, photos somewhere else, options different, etc.  I wanted to show you the tiniest of toooo-kewwwt flange on the binding, but Blogger has tricked me again and I'm tired of fooling with it.  Trust me - it's there, and the best part of this "I spy" quilt.   (now how did I get THIS photo????)






5 comments:

  1. Your "I Spy" quilt is wonderful and I can see the just-there flange. Was it a lined fabric or a polka-dot one? Either way, it is perfect. Congrats on this beautiful finish, no matter how long it took to get it done. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a tiny striped flange? That is what I see, and it looks great. Also, there are some really fun fabrics in the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is a slim red/white striped fabric, and looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks terrific Elaine.

    Great job!

    San / Gypsy Quilter Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see it! I see the flange! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.