Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A surprise win!



A few days ago, Janet O  (Rogue Quilter, https://roguequilter.blogspot.com/2022/06/a-25-year-old-finish-flange-binding-and.html)  sent me a message that I had won something - oh dear, I don't even remember what I did but look what showed up today .....homemade items, FQs, rulers and templates and lovely glass headed pins.  Janet, the delicious truffle didn't last even long enough for a photo!  How nice - thank you so much, and yes, those FQs will be perfect for more "I Spy" kid quilts.  This surprise definitely perked up my day!  That little Dresden Plate template is calling to me .  

Janet's most recent post is chock FULL of delightful projects and beautiful quilts, and always, the photo header on her blog is STUNNING !!!  I always see God in her sunset or sunrise photos.  


4 comments:

  1. That looks like one of her beautiful pincushions. What a delightful surprise.. great start to summer!

    Dotti in CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win. It’s always fun to receive a fun package in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those truffles don't last long around me, either, Elaine! :)
    I'm happy there are things in there that you can use. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's always fun to win a prize.

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.