Friday, July 05, 2024

Triple or Quadruple Four Patch?

 A recent finish - while the pieces are small, it went together "quickly", and used up a of pieces and bits of my ever-popular "foresty" fabrics.  The blocks finish at 8 inches.   I'm actually contemplating making another one, with values reversed ... mmm   This is 72 x 90".  


Each block has one background, then 2 lights.  Triple or quadruple 4-patch??? 

Here's the back.  

Photo/gallery issues on my computer  continue.  I have to routinely go into "apps", then "xxxxxx" then delete xxxx in order to see my photos on the computer and to download recent photos from my camera.  Then I shut down, then turn computer back on.  Grrrrr!   Today my new camera battery arrived but I doubt if that will fix the computer issue but it should help the ailing camera.  

Here is the lovely AirB&B in which me and family members recently stayed in Arkansas, completing my late DH's request.  We all felt we hit the jackpot with this lovely home, situated right on the lake. 


5 comments:

  1. How nice that the Air B&B met/exceeded your expectations! It always feels like such a crap-shoot to me.

    I love the versatility of 4-patches.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this 4midable 4 Triple 4-patch quilt. I love it! That could very well be my contender for RSC next year. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy to hear you could completed his wishes in a wonderful place. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful quilt. It would be cool to see one with the value reversed too . I like the chain look. Glad your Air B&B was so nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your Air BnB was good. I've stayed in two (Des Moines: fancy condo) and Philadelphia (not-as-fancy condo).....The quilt is a great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy days that your Air B&B is so good! Your quilt is beautiful ❤️ kind of reminds me of my Triple Treat quilt I'm currently quilting. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.