A friend crocheted this fellow. I was hopeless to resist his cuteness so I asked if he could live with me - no name yet but he took over the swing and then actually blended in with that little quilt and then the flowers added to the mix --- he made a home for himself. Yes, he's going to stay.
I am a quilter - a retired widow living in the Nebraska Panhandle. I am surrounded by beautiful semi-arid ranch country, and treeless hills and fields under incredibly wide blue skies, located far from the upheaval found often in large towns or cities. I am blessed to have delicious time to quilt and to appreciate my peaceful moments in an unpeaceful world.
Saturday, August 29, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now you gave me another idea -- I love zebra and have a small spare we use as a library/tv rioom and it has a lot of African stuff in it -- and needs a mascot and another quilt...mmmm!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, I got my pink panther at a fair, I might quilt something for her.
ReplyDeleteMy word Maria - you are from another CONTINENT! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteYou are so sweet for adopting him. He looks very happy to be with you. ;^)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I can see why you couldn't resist him.
ReplyDeleteHa!! I love him too - he looks perfect with is *pink* quilt!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteVery cute.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Nice quilt, too!
ReplyDelete