Monday, June 15, 2020

A ROCK

Folks in my town are "finding" small rocks here and there, some painted, some decorated, some with words, etc., not sure how it started, but I found one at the Dr., another at H & R Block, just setting on a table.  The finder may keep, pass along, take home or whatever.  It kinda means "I'm thinking of you, whoever you are."

So today, I opened the door and saw "someone" running back to her car and off she drove.   I was pretty sure I recognized her.  I had run into her weeks ago, unexpectedly, and she hadn't known about my husband's death, but I had told her about his dear note to me, "Make Every Day Count" and ever present dorky Smiley Face.  I looked around the front porch and this is what I found, now on the counter, next to DH's note.  




7 comments:

  1. I'd go with the angel explanation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea--and that is so sweet that you received such a personalized one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful -- however it came to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! And sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice idea and "game" for someone creative to play! I'm sure your town has a lot of smiles on everyone's faces.

    ReplyDelete

I no longer will accept Anonymous comments. I hope my adjustments to Comments do not cause anyone hardships.